Monday, September 14, 2009

I've got burpcloths a plenty....

I've got oozits and whatzits galore.

Okay, song over...but seriously when I was taking pictures tonight that song jumped into my head. Which just makes me sound like a dork who loves her Disney songs, or I'm overwhelmed with burpcloths.

Anyone else check out the remnants rack? After this weeked I realized that there never seems to be any boy or nuetral fabrics. That must mean that girly moms buy the fabric down to the bolt, or have alot of false gender reports and have to return the fabric. I think this recent pink stash will send the spouse into a tizzy thinking something is up with all the pinkness. It is quite noticable since I'm a coolass momma to a cool boy, and again not a fan of pink myself anyway. (I lean more towards purples)

I was determined to find something other than pink in my fabric stop yesterday. I did luck out with some odd ends that won't fall into the 'girly' category, but did snag one batch.

The next mission: A non-baby product to get me out of the burpcloth and pink mode.

I've got fat quarters and I'm not afraid to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails