Monday, September 28, 2009

Pretty in Pink

My purse ended up with some hurt feeling this past week. Its was moved aside for a blanket project, which turned out insanely cute (even if I do say so myself.)

A smiling friend asked me to help out with a shower gift which is coming up soon!
And really, I dont' need much of an excuse to jump on a baby related item over my non-baby items. Of course I'll work on the purse again before hitting those new jeans of hubby's that need hemming.
I hit a lull last week in my Singer-love, but I think its guilt related to my PC loss and wonder if its PC's suicidal attempt that was just attention seeking in response to the Singer jealousy?
I'd love to make it up to PC, but it looks like he's out of commission for awhile. So its a catch-22 of how to keep my hands busy, which with PC out of competition, that leaves just Singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails