Saturday, March 27, 2010

Addictions

I have a problem, I must admit.
Admitting it is the first step I hear, but I may not be ready for the mockery that will ensue.

I'm a fabric addict.

I see pretty things and I end up with at least a yard of it. Any pretty thing,no matter if it has a fate yet, no matter if it probably will never match anything precisely. No matter if it never feels the fresh air for the next three years, but I must have it.

I think its hereditary though, so perhaps I can blame my mother?


After all, I raided her stash last weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. ummm....i have this same problem with yarn. i do not let scott see my stash anymore for fear of him freaking out. ah well, it's all intended for crafty goodness, so i wouldn't feel too bad about the fabric. <3 heheheh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently become a fabric-a-holic. I love the new modern lines and am trying to decide on something fun and colorful for drapes in my home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails