Sunday, March 28, 2010

Clever titles and names?

I mentioned my fabric frenzy from last weekend, didn't I?
I also mentioned the bags on the schedule for this month? Did I say in the month of March, or within a month's time? hmm...I might have to relook at the schedule.

In all seriousness, I'm reasonably on task with completing a sudden baby boy set going out to Wisconsin, and the first bag already drafted up.

I realized that by doing a blog, I have to at least try to be reasonably clever, which means coming up with cute or quirky names for what in my life I would just call
'wickedly awesome' or 'soooo cool!'

You can tell the 'Hibiscus-Linen' was the first because its not clever or quirky. Just matter of fact.


I knew the second one before I even folded it up into my basket, but its an internal joke.

The second picture is my 'Big Al Butterflies,' in honor of a little hidden item in my favorite series of books. I kept my favorite author a secret for a couple years, but now can't help but be proud of Kim Harrison and The Hollow's Series.

The author doesn't know me from Al, but I think she would appreciate and totally 'get' the idea.







I'd love to say this one is for the world the share, but as of right now, someone yelled 'DIBBS!' on this the minute I texted her this option. The name of Purple Passion, just screams old high school memories to me, but its all that came to me.
But its otherwise known as 'Onna's' for now.

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! I love it even more now that I see this pic on here!
    I can't wait!

    Love everything you've posted though. Guess I can't call DIBBS on everything LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that I've gotten carried away with the "Onna" bag already. I am working on pockets and the lining and *could* be done this weekend!! I say could because you never know what comes up when I get to the tricky parts. But the exterior is done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails