Wednesday, March 17, 2010

ISO: Motivation

I promised myself that I would visit here more often, even without pictures....but shame prevents me. Forgive me?

I lost my mojo for some reason this past month. I finished a toddler dress, which is awaiting the model's schedule for her pictorial debut (hint Sarah! get better so you can model and twirl for Auntie April!)

To help me push through this I've taken on more than I can chew. I've taken the urging from friends to heart and finally ordered my business/thank you cards to make me feel real. I mean I (the April chick) am real, but help me feel like my projects are 'real.' In my mind I'm just a flake who likes to pretend to sew, they just turn out looking 'purdy' and functional. Who'd a thunk it?

On tap for this month? My peronal goal for the end of March:
  • totebag LONG overdue for Onna. **I have a quirky idea that I'm thinking has your name all over it! Message being sent on 3/18**
  • cute purse idea for Tanya
  • the non-diaper bag for Judy
I have another blanket set scheduled for sometime in April already, so I want to try to get two of the three bags completed and the third at least pinned and ready to go.

Hold me to it ladies....I want to promise to post at least twice a month in here.
Email me, stalk me, ping me, whatever you want (you know I like it.)

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait! I am wayyy impressed with your goals though ;)BTW did you see that camera bag I thought you should make for YOU?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why yes I did. My favorites and bookmarks are getting loaded up with ideas when the time arrives that I make something for myself. Perhaps I should schedule myself a gift this year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, how's that whole search for motivation coming? *heee* love your stuff woman! can't wait to see the items on your to-do list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails