Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Needle Guru

There once was a young woman, snarky and sweet.
Who had so much lurve in her, she was one I had to meet!

And she totally rocks.
I got a surprise gift in the mail this week. Well we had talked about one item that was expected but didn't have a deadline or anything. But lo and behold when opening that fluffy padded envelope, I found not only the expected gift for my son, but a pressie for me. {awwwww}

Kate from Holy Sheep, knitting by Kate somehow miraculously finds time to work the needles inbetween photo shoots, editing and being a grand master momma to three! She surprised me with the yummiest purple mitts that I could ever have thought of. I am in lurve.


I wonder if my husband would mind me wearing purple mitts around the house? hmmm. This was the teaser shot when I didn't have the faintest idea that I was the surprise-ee.

2 comments:

  1. I do love me some Katey. I'm so jealous of your gorgeous mitts. BEAUTIFUL!!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww! thanks love! so glad you lurve them. i thought my friend who hates the cold would appreciate them keeping her hands warm while still allowing her to blog/text... ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails