Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Fieldtrip~May 14



Are you buckled in to see the goodies this week??

I think most craftsters are mommas in addition to people with busy hands, so I fell in love with this project! Not only does it get to have the kidlet involved, but it also is a awesome way to showoff my other favorite things, which is pictures of my favorite people or places!

Brandy at Home Sweet Home has a great tutorial for a Photo Collage Clock!! Its been featured in a couple other places, but I never saw it before. **Can you just imagine this done with some of my pictures of Morocco? or better yet a gift idea for Mother's Day? I think I might have to earmark this come Christmas time!**

*****
Now I'm not a knitter or a crocheter (or whatever the term would be) but I do know PRETTY!
Random find of link of a link of a blog from a blog...who knows how I found it, but I can't help but share it! Gorgeous pictures never hurt to drawing me into blogs either!
Francesca from Fuoriborgo.com has a fascinating blog of a family living in Italy, so of course I love all the pictures! But she featured a vintage lace and recreated a free pattern for her followers!! Now is the time I wish there were more hours in the day to learn yet another hobby {sigh}

*********
And since I'm as often in the sewing room as I am in the kitchen, can we not have a stop in the kitchen for some goodies to finish up our first Field Trip?

Everyone loves cookies, and summertime fast approaching has made me think of Root Beer Floats! We actually did them for our Admin Executives Day at work this past month, so its on the brain.
And then luck would have it that I find Brooke from Babblings From Brookeposting a yummy recipe for RootBeer cookies! Can you go wrong with this? Other than my expanding hips I mean.

And for our viewing pleasure? From Etsy a print that I found scrumptious!


Have a great weekend! What crafty goodness are you going to do?

2 comments:

  1. I love to look at all the projects on the blogs also. That picture of the cupcake is yummy and I think I might just make some this weekend. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!! :)

    Gina
    Visit my blog at http://motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails