Monday, June 7, 2010

Blog Love: Kate Bentley Photography

I've mentioned this Needle Guru before, for being a superwoman photographer, momma, and knitting genious.

But she is also a much better blogger and has shared the love of Stitch n'Giggles on her photography blog, she luckily has great taste in blankets and I have great taste in friends {heart}

Not only has she shamelessly plugged Stitch n'Giggles, but she and I are planning a first tutorial for both of us!! Check out her call for models in the Wisconsin area on Kate Bentley Photography and the details of the offer.

As a bonus to her awesome pictures, the family who contacts her will receive a 'thank you' gift from Stitch n'Giggles!! If you are in the Wisconsin area, or willing to meet Kate somewhere, look at our plans and take advantage of this great opportunity!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by and entering my giveaway! I'm following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your new follower. Come by and visit me at http://showmemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails