Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Fieldtrip ~ June 18




I just found this blog from one of the blog-hops, and then lo and behold it inspires the next Fieldtrip!!
Blue Cricket Designshad a guest blogger and tutorial from Brittany with Love Stitched with this super quick and simple tutorial on how to have something even better than a plain jane reular old everyday tanktop.


**************************************************************************
Can you picture this in your kid's room?? How perfect is this, seriously.

I lucked upon this on a new blog about thriftyness at The Frugal Life Project


**************************************************************************


Don't these cookies look fabulous?? Seriously? I'm not even a big fan of pistachios, but hubby is.
Beat Until Fluffyhas an amazing blog of all sorts of goodies,check it out when you having a craving for something sweet.





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Love the crayon picture above... will be checking out that link for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crayon art. That would be a perfect Christmas gift for my daycare wee ones. Oh I have to remember this idea.
    I'm your newest follower, at the moment that is.
    Take care and have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the crayon art!!

    visiting from nff
    http://danilykewoah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the Field trips!

    :) I've been dying to make that crayon art for awhile now and I just keep putting it off. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails