Friday, June 11, 2010

I like to party!!

Since I've become addicted to some of the blog hops and linky parties I know that several of my newest followers are finding me through those fun places!! If you a new visitor, I'm a great follower :)

This week I'm partying with some new blogs to join in the fun!
Found this new bloghop from
On the Verge
badge
and another new one at My New Life s Mom


From a new follower,Toddler Awesome
">

And of course
The Girl Creative



If you want to be a stop on an upcoming FieldTrip, leave a comment and link for me to venture into your 'neighborhood' for a stop :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Stopping by from NFF. I love that balloon wreath, what a fun idea! Might have to try to make that as well, I have a kiddo born in July as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting my blog! I am returning the visit and have just joined as a follower. :) I agree with Heather...the balloon wreath is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...love the wreath.

    New follower from friendly friday.
    Feel free to stop by my blog:
    www.theoverloadedmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! I found you on New Friend Friday! I'm a new follower! Stop by for a visit http://singingthreelittlebirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm visiting from Blog Hop Friday. I signed up to be a new follower.

    One Mom's Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  6. Newest follower from Blog Hop Friday! Love to have you follow back!!
    Jennifer @ The Craft Barn
    http://www.thecraftbarn-ny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thanks for joining in the fun at Friendly Friday. I'm following you now on GFC. :)
    ~ Charla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I absolutely love yours, a definite must follow!
    Make sure you check out my monthly giveaways and spread the word. Giveaways are listed on the right side of my blog with links. Btw, stay in contact, I love comments HA!
    Stay Fabulous
    Chara
    http://charasjewelcandy.blogspot.com

    You can also check out my jewelry shop on ETSY
    www.charasjewelcandy.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Visiting from NFF and Follow Me Fri... and I'm a new follower! Cute blog title... I'm in stitches

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails