Monday, August 23, 2010

Feelin the love....

While this attempt and venture into the public realm of sewing for strangers and blogging has been quite the adventure and test of my anxiety about anonymity. I normally crave for anonymity, like the girl who sneaks into a party and just people-watch, that's me.

BUT.

We are feeling the love lately, and I can't help but blush.

Remember the "O'Tennessee" bag? that infamous bag that didn't realize that Tennessee and Kentucky are close to one another but are not the same? Yep, that bag. Onna, the sweetheart that she is, blogged and bragged about the bag and story.

I have always loved her blog and how she captures her daughter's daily activities and smiles, so being featured along side those smiles makes me blush.

Onna's other greatness besides Sydney? She totally rocks with designs and layouts!
My lovely banner here is courtesy of Miss O herself!

Check her out at Onna's Digital Design!!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you the sweetest? Thank you!!!
    You're awesome too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails