Monday, August 16, 2010

My first blog award!

I never expected an award for my dribble here, I don't post nearly as often as I'd like to, and I can't enjoy it from work at all (darn photo filtering firewalls) so I was literally shocked to receive an award from Mom of All Trades (back in July)

I started this blog with one intent, to show and chat about my sewing adventures whether they be successful or complete embarassing failures, so to learn that people enjoy reading along makes me smile.

My blogging philosophy in five words?

There is Humor in Everything


I hope I don't fail with the rules of the award:
*Thank the blogger who awarded it to you. - CHECK :)
*Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words. - CHECK
*Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance. - Eeek, 10?? I've drafted this post for over a month hoping to find time to ooh and aaah over other blogs, but just have lost time. How about my favorite four for now?

I'd like to forward this award to some other blogs I've found on my fieldtrips

Little Monkeys
WhimsiKel
Beat Until Fluffy
The White Blue Sky

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for the award!!! I am very honored and grateful! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lame am I!? Thank you SO much for the award! I was just cleaning out my inbox and came across your comment and thought I'd double-check that I'd written back. Lame, lame, lame!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails