Friday, October 1, 2010

Where did September go????

Woah...the entire month of September totally snuck through there didn't it?
Did you feel it? It was a swift breeze in the 99* temps down here in Austin that wasn't cooling at all until this past week.

Just a friendly post to let everyone know that I'm still chugging along with sewing projects and will truly hope to post more often, despite my work blocking even google reader! (crazy isn't it???) Despite my not having enough energy or oomph at the end of the day to turn on the home laptop, yep...I'm justifying my slackerness.

But I've been charitable does that count?
A baby blanket were given to my work for their charity auction that raised $50.
and I'm donating another blanket to a local PTO silent auction later this month.

And a long over due post coming up this week about my August projects.

Thanks for continued checking in, I can see that people still swing by somehow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails