Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blog-compensation for the hiatus

Christmas came and went, and with it as usual I have to pack up and clean up the sewing corner. I venture into slight withdrawal, I think the absence of the machine in eyesight causes me to think more and more of projects to do or invent.

And this year is even harder for this hiatus.
Along with the anticipation of the babygirl (eta: 2/28) our house will be host to some other visitors. Due to medical reasons, and in preparation of the worst, my in-laws will be joining the household as well.

My former sewing corner is now our guest room that will have long-term guests.
Hubby has promised that if I get the urge, that he has plans for a new sewing corner in the master bedroom if I give him the word.

So while the sewing is off-limits (except for special projects that would just require me to take fabric to visit my mom's sewing room ~wink~ )I have made an effort to get back into the blog world tour. I'm hoping to work on the blog to make up for my idle hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails