Friday, January 21, 2011

First 2011 Fieldtrip!!




It has been forever since I actually got myself logged onto the real computer at home and drafted up a Fieldtrip report for you guys, but thought that perhaps it would get me back into the fun of it all again.

First stop?

I have to admit, I'm struggling with this shift into the girly realm, I found this tutorial that seems even more simple than the freezer paper stenciling that I told myself I'd try.
Heart Baby Onesies by Singing Three Little Birds


And another slight venture in the girly world? Girly, yet not commercialized PINK explosion in your face since I can actually pick out the colors myself?
Tank Dress from Noodlehead


And a for sure project that I MUST MAKE MYSELF immediately is this, I've seen them for sale but honestly it can be easily made! Tracked down this great tutorial and may have to tweak it up and try it myself (and it all goes well, perhaps some friends or future projects!) Besides, I can make it myself with whatever fabrics I may have on hand or something special and (hint not pink) that I like.
Car Seat Cover (aka baby hider!) from Cluck Cluck Sew


and as in last year's field trips I wouldn't leave us without a goodie or two to try out, and this little number had me drooling just by the title alone.

Cinnamon Swirl Bread from The Idea Room

Look at the goodness!! Can you imagine making french toast with this bread? Yep, that's where my mind immediately went to.



I can't wait to see what I can find for our next report!
If you've seen some uber yummy tutorials, ideas, or recipes, then toss me a line (email or comment) to share and I may feature it myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails